I get a few emails from people asking if I’m an Internet Marketing Consultant and whether I can help to advise them on Internet Marketing Strategies. I am available as a consultant to help businesses with their internet marketing.
I work with two groups of people:
1. I help people who have an offline business learn how to use the internet to attract more clients to their business.
2. I work with bloggers and internet marketers who want to grow their online businesses by using tried and tested management and marketing ideas.
What does an Internet Marketing Consultant do?
As part of my business planning process with clients, I help them put in place goals relating to the online component of their business. I then help them with the strategies and tactics required to achieve those goals. This could be as simple as setting up a functional website, helping with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), or teaching them about Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
Areas I can discuss as part of my internet marketing consulting include:
- What is the purpose of your website?
- Who is your target market?
- What are their concerns or issues?
- How do your services or products provides solutions to their problems?
- What methods of internet marketing promotion are suitable for your target market?
- What are the best keywords for your niche?
- What SEO needs to be done to get your site ranking well for your keywords?
- How do you build a list of prospects or buyers?
- What products can you create and sell online?
- Can you sell other people’s products?
- How do you use video or podcasting to build an audience?
- Do you need social media like Facebook or Twitter?
- How do you add content to your website?
- How do you promote your website by article sites, directories etc
- Setting up and using Google analytics
- Starting PPC advertising
I take a coaching approach to internet marketing consulting. I’m keen to see you achieve your personal best. You may not want to build a massive online presence, preferring a basic website that can be easily updated to direct clients to your offline business. On the other hand you may want to move your offline business to the online world and develop courses and products that enable you to sell your services to a global market.
You may have no idea about how to get your business on the internet. That’s fine! I was in a similar situation a few years ago as I built my financial planning website. I’ve learnt from things that worked well, and things that didn’t go so well. Importantly, I understand the challenges facing business owners who want to develop an online presence, but don’t know how to go about doing it.
Whatever your goals or objectives, however big or small they may be, I can help.
Contact me today and provide a summary of what you’re looking for and I’ll get in touch with you and we can start to get you on track to your online success.
I offer an introductory one hour coaching session over Skype for $USD100. You let me know what you’d like to talk about and we’ll spend an hour discussing ideas that can help to grow your business.
To get started, send me a message and I’ll get in touch with you.
Photo credit Ndeviltv