I’m very happy to invite other bloggers to write guest posts for Blogger Business Plan.
I’m a big believer in sharing different viewpoints and perspectives on issues to help my readers learn more about blogging.
And as much as I enjoy writing…I’m always happy to share the load.
What’s in it for you?
- Posts will be featured on our homepage for a period of time.
- I’ll promote your post via my Twitter and Facebook accounts. Your post also gets shared via my Triberr connections.
- Two or three backlinks in your author bio. These backlinks are to pages on your blog or other sites that you own. I don’t allow backlinks that link direct to affiliate products.
- I may allow backlinks to your site in the body of the article if they are relevant to the topic.
Our Guest Posting Requirements
- You need to have a history of blogging and / or guest posts. I need to see examples of your work.
- I don’t allow affiliate links in the body of guest posts (unless they’re my affiliate links :))
- Your article needs to be original (i.e. your own work) and not published anywhere else on the internet.
- Please send your article to me as either a Word document or a .txt file or html that I can paste into WordPress.
- You need to be prepared for me to do some editing (if required) to your article. Any major editing will be sent back to you for approval.
- This should go without saying, but I’m not interested in articles about pornography, gambling, drugs, crime – all those sorts of things.
- What I am interested in are posts that are interesting to my readers. My readers love learning about tips and ideas that will help them become better bloggers. We’re interested in things like:
- Social media
- Marketing ideas
- Business Strategy ideas
- ‘How To’ articles
- Case Studies – particularly from other bloggers
How do you get started?
This is the simple bit. Send me a message via my contact form with a bit of information about you, the guest post you want to submit, and some examples of your writing.
Once I’ve had a chance to look at it, I’ll get back to you and let you know where we go from there.
Thanks again for your interest and…..please start writing!